Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition for the 2023-2024 school year is $12,700 plus fees of $1,200 for a total of $13,900.
We have made a change to the FACTS financial aid application process. If you filled out the FACTS application for financial aid last year for Seton High School, you DO NOT need to fill it out again. We will use the information from your original application and your daughter’s financial aid award will remain the same during her years at Seton provided she remains in “good standing” as outlined in the student handbook.
If you are the parent of a current 8th grade student considering Seton, you must update your account with her name and your updated financial information in order to be considered for tuition assistance for your 8th grade daughter.
The FACTS financial aid application (including the $35 application fee and all tax documentation) must be completed online by October 31, 2023.
Families of freshmen will be notified of an award in January 2024 and current/returning students will be notified in March 2024.
After completing the online form, you will need to submit your most recent Federal Income Tax Return, W-2 forms and all supporting documentation to FACTS. The $35 application fee can also be paid online or mailed to FACTS with the supporting documentation.
Click HERE for the EdChoice Application
ACEO Scholarship Information
Here are high level details of what ACEO is about.
- Advocates for Catholic Education and Organizations (ACEO) is a non-profit organization established to provide scholarship/grant opportunities for individuals participating in the organization. ACEO assists with parochial and college education as well as family friendly, non-profit organizations. The program is based on Christian Values and promotes team work and positive attitudes.
- Scholarships are raised each time you work an event with ACEO at the Ballpark. The scholarship earned is sent to the non-profit organization of your choice once a quarter.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to work the Reds games.
- You will be required to complete online training and forms and attend a one-hour session at the ballpark.
- You must be able to work in a concession stand (work on a register, pour beer, grill, setup, cleanup, etc).
- You will be at the ball bark for approximately 7-8 hours and you will be on your feet this entire time without breaks. Report time is about 3 hours prior to game time and you must stay until after the game (including rain delays and extra innings)
Please contact Jennifer Burns at email@example.com with questions or if you would like to join our group.
Bless Our Children
- Bless Our Children is a non-profit organization that is here to help children and young men and women participate in extracurricular activities that will enhance their regular educational program. The activities are athletic, spiritual, moral development and educational programs. Members of the BOC work as volunteers for these purposes.
Click HERE for more information on how to participate and earn scholarship funds.