October 6, 13, 20, 27 or November 17
Schedule a Saint for a Day
- 8th graders register online or call Sarah Lykins, Director of Advancement at 513-471-2600 ext. 2422. Space is Limited. 8:45 a.m.–1:15 p.m. Lunch included. Doors open at 8:15 a.m.
- Register HERE!
October 3 or October 25
Parent Coffee and Conversation from 8:30-9:30 a.m. in the Halo Cafe'
- Topics include academics, technology and the application, financial aid and scholarship process
- Space is limited.
- Registration available here.
Educational Support Services Session, 7:00 p.m. in the Library
FACTS Application due ($35 fee)
- FACTS Application available here
- All FACTS applications and supporting documents must be received by FACTS by this date to be considered for aid for the 2024-2025 school year.
- Release of Records form due to current grade school office. This allows your grade school to send your academic records needed for admission consideration. You can get this form from your grade school.
- Copy of IEP, ISP, ETR, 504 or Accommodation Plan due to Seton High School, attention Nikki Roell.
High School Placement Test Registration Deadline
Archdiocese of Cincinnati HSPT registration link Available HERE
If your daughter needs testing accommodations for the HSPT. Please be sure her accommodations plan is submitted to Nikki Roell, firstname.lastname@example.org by November 1.
High School Placement Test
Admission decision letters, scholarship award notifications and financial aid award letters mailed/emailed.
- A $300 non-refundable registration/tuition payment and completed registration card must be turned in by a parent or guardian to Seton High School between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. in the Seton Commons.
- Scholarship Acceptance due.