The mission of the support services team is to identify, access and serve the psycho-social, spiritual, academic, and physical needs of the young women at Seton High School. This support includes remediation and enrichment outside of that typically given to students using a collaborative team based approach in order to develop a sense of independence in preparation for college and life beyond.
- Meet grade level standards
- Clearly express student strengths and weaknesses within an academic environment
- Provide strategies and accommodations that best support the student in and out of the classroom
- Develop and maintain a system of organization to support student learning across the curriculum
- Generate and strengthen skills to become a self-advocate
- Expand and apply study strategies across content areas
- Effectively learn to manage time
- Bayley Support Bell - Intervention Specialist provides enrichment and remediation for content areas weekly. Opportunities for Intervention Specialists and student to review grades, develop study skills and set goals.
- In an inclusive setting, students will be provided support within their general education core classes by an Intervention Specialist.
- Speech and Language Services
- Support provided by instructional aides
- 1:1 support as necessary
- Testing accommodations
- Summer Bayley Preparation Program
- Peterson provider
- Submit a copy of your daughter’s IEP, ISP, 504 or Accommodation Plan, and ETR if applicable.
- Also, please inform us of any other pertinent medical information.
If you have any questions contact:
Nikki Roell, Intervention Specialist
email@example.com or 513-471-2600 ext. 2046