$30,000 of the proceeds will benefit Seton’s operational budget to offset tuition fees.
Anything above $30,000 of the proceeds will go to Seton Helping Saints. This organization has been able to help our community in need by supporting individuals who are experiencing a challenging situation, providing food and clothing, supporting families with Christmas gifts, and allowing students to take advantage of opportunities they otherwise could not afford. Seton Helping Saints’ mission statement is “The students of Seton High School advocating for the Seton Community and its constituents by way of time, treasure and talent in the spirit of their Patroness, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton.”
- If the entire school can raise $44,000 by September 25th:
- Walk length will be 6.2 miles
- If the entire school can raise $47,000 by September 25th:
- Walk length will be 4.0 miles
- If the entire school can raise $52,000 by September 25th.
- Walk length will be 3.1 miles
- If there is a 100% participation of a minimum of $20 by each student by September 25th, the school will earn an ALL SCHOOL FREE DAY on Monday, February 24, 2020
- Earn Charity Points!
- The House that is leading in total donations on Friday, August 30, 2019 will receive Charity Points (4 – 3 – 2 – 1).
- The House that is leading in total donations on Friday, September 13, 2019 will receive Charity Points (4 – 3 – 2 – 1).
- The House that is leading in total donations on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 will receive Double Charity Points (8 – 3 – 2 – 1).
- Out of uniform day, lunch with pizza, snow cones on a Friday, October 4, 2019.
Mentor Group Incentives!
- Mentor Group that raises the most in donations receives a SPECIAL DAY on Monday, December 16, 2019 which includes:
- Mentor Group designed t-shirt
- Elevator pass for a day
- 5 minute early dismissal at the end of the day
Level one: $20 in sponsorship
Level two: $50 in sponsorship
- One out of uniform day earned (you choose the day)
Level three: $100 in sponsorship
- Out of uniform until the walk (except Wednesday, September 11 – St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Mass)
- Another out of uniform day earned, you will earn another pass for every $50 over this level (maximum of 15 passes)
Level four: $150 in sponsorship
- Personal free day of your choice
Level five: $200 in sponsorship
- A member of the Elite 200 club
- Personal free day
- Out of uniform until day of the walk (except St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Mass)
- 4 out of uniform passes for the school year
- Paid ticket to the freshman, sophomore, or Christmas Dance for you and your date
- The four highest fundraisers in the school will earn a ride in a Limo the day of the walk with lunch at Skyline and Graeter’s ice cream. They may also bring a friend in the Limo.
Collection days will be during Mentor Groups on:
Friday, August 30 (Charity Points given to the house that is winning at this point)
Friday, September 6
Friday, September 13 (Charity Points given to the house that is winning at this point)
Friday, September 20
Final Turn in Day - Wednesday, September 25 (Double Charity Points for winner)