Friday, September 28 is the Walk!!
Click HERE to sponsor a student. See goals and incentives below.
Philanthropy – Using our time, talents, and treasures to serve our community and each other. Each one of us is a philanthropist raising money and supporting one another.
$30,000 of the proceeds will benefit Seton’s operational budget to offset tuition fees.
Anything above $30,000 of the proceeds will go to Seton Helping Saints. This organization has been able to help our community in need by supporting individuals who are experiencing a challenging situation, providing food and clothing, supporting families with Christmas gifts, and allowing students to take advantage of opportunities they otherwise could not afford. Seton Helping Saints’ mission statement is “The students of Seton High School advocating for the Seton Community and its constituents by way of time, treasure and talent in the spirit of their Patroness, Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton.”
- If the entire school can raise $42,000 by September 27th:
- Walk length will be 6.2 miles
- If the entire school can raise $45,000 by September 27th:
- Walk length will be 4.0 miles
- If the entire school can raise $50,000 by September 27th.
- Walk length will be 3.1 miles
- If there is a 100% participation of a minimum of $10 donated by each student by September 27th, the school will earn an ALL SCHOOL FREE DAY on Monday, February 25, 2019 (Day after Celebrate Seton)!
Earn Charity Points!
- The House that is leading in total donations on Friday, September 7, 2019 will receive Charity Points (4 – 3 – 2 – 1).
- The House that is leading in total donations on Friday, September 21, 2019 will receive Charity Points (4 – 3 – 2 – 1).
- The House that is leading in total donations on Thursday, September 27, 2019 will receive Double Charity Points (8 – 6 – 4 – 2).
- Out of uniform day, lunch with pizza, snow cones on a day determined by the House Dean.
Mentor Group Incentives!
- Mentor Group that raises the most in donations receives a SPECIAL DAY which includes:
- Mentor Group designed t-shirt
- Elevator pass for a day
- 5 minute early dismissal at the end of the day
Level one: $10 in sponsorship
Level two: $50 in sponsorship
- One out of uniform day earned (you choose the day)
Level three: $100 in sponsorship
- Out of uniform until the walk (except Friday, September 14 – St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Mass)
- Another out of uniform day earned, you will earn another pass for every $50 over this level (maximum of 15 passes)
Level four: $150 in sponsorship
- Personal free day of your choice
Level five: $200 in sponsorship
- A member of the Elite 200 club
- Personal free day
- Out of uniform until day of the walk (except St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Mass)
- 4 out of uniform passes for the school year
- Paid ticket to the freshman, sophomore, or Christmas Dance for you and your date
- The four highest fundraisers in the school will earn a ride in a Limo the day of the walk with lunch at Skyline and Graeter’s ice cream. They may also bring a friend in the Limo.
Collection days will be during Mentor Groups on:
Friday, August 31
Friday, September 7 (Charity Points given to the house that is winning at this point)
Friday, September 14
Friday, September 21 (Charity Points given to the house that is winning at this point)
Final Turn in Day: Thursday, September 27 (Double Charity Points)