Philanthropy – using our time, talents and treasures to serve our community and each other. Each one of us is a philanthropist raising money and supporting one another.
60% of the proceeds will benefit Seton’s operational budget to offset tuition fees.
40% of the proceeds will go to Seton Helping Saints in order to continue supporting community members and families who are experiencing challenging situations.
**ONLINE WALK DONATIONS ARE NO LONGER BEING ACCEPTED. Please contact the student you are sponsoring to make arrangements.
- If the entire school can raise $50,000 by October 29:
- Walk length will be 6.2 miles
- If the entire school can raise $60,000 by October 29:
- Walk length will be 4.0 miles
- If the entire school can raise $65,000 by October 29.
- Walk length will be 3.1 miles
- If there is 100% participation of a minimum of $25 by each student by October 29, the school will earn a 2-hour delay on February 8, 2021, the morning after the Super Bowl!!!
- Earn Charity Points!
- The House that is leading in total donations on Thursdays, October 8, 15 and 22 will receive Charity Points (4 – 3 – 2 – 1).
- The House that is leading in total donations on Thursday, October 29 will receive Double Charity Points (8 – 3 – 2 – 1) and an out-of-uniform day, lunch with pizza and snow cones during one designated school day
Mentor Group Incentives!
- The Mentor Group that raises the most in donations receives a SPECIAL DAY which includes:
- Mentor Group-designed t-shirt (design due to MR by November 24, 2020)
- 5-minute early dismissal at the end of the day
Level one: $25 in sponsorship
Level two: $50 in sponsorship
- One out-of-uniform day of your choice
Level three: $100 in sponsorship
- Out of uniform until the walk
- Another out-of-uniform pass for every $50 over this level (maximum of 15 passes)
Level four: $150 in sponsorship
- Personal free day of your choice
Level five: $200 in sponsorship
- A member of the Elite 200 club
- Personal free day
- Out of uniform until day of the walk
- Four out-of-uniform passes for the school year
- Spirit wear gift card for one item of your choice up to $45
- The four highest fundraisers in the school will earn a catered-in lunch from Incline Public House.
- The top earners will also win Visa gift cards: $500 (1st), $400 (2nd), $300 (3rd) or $200 (4th).
Mentor Group Collection Days:
Thursday, October 8 - First turn-in day
Thursday, October 15
Thursday, October 22
Thursday, October 29 - Final turn-in day