Tuition for the 2021-2022 school year is $12,000 plus fees of $1,000 for a total of $13,000.
The FACTS financial aid application must be completed in order to be considered for tuition assistance
The FACTS financial aid application for the 2021-2022 school year (including the $30 application fee and all documentation) must be complete by November 12, 2021. Families will be notified of an award for the Freshman in January 2022 and for current students in February/March 2022.
Click HERE for the 2021-2022 FACTS Online Financial Aid Application
After completing the online form, you will need to submit your 2019 Federal Income Tax Return, W-2 forms and all supporting documentation to FACTS. The $30 application fee can also be paid online or mailed to FACTS with the supporting documentation.
The following links are necessary for the 2021-2022 tuition bill:
Click HERE for the EdChoice Application
ACEO Scholarship Information
Here are high level details of what ACEO is about.
- Advocates for Catholic Education and Organizations (ACEO) is a non-profit organization established to provide scholarship/grant opportunities for individuals participating in the organization. ACEO assists with parochial and college education as well as family friendly, non-profit organizations. The program is based on Christian Values and promotes team work and positive attitudes.
- Scholarships are raised each time you work an event with ACEO at the Ballpark. The scholarship earned is sent to the non-profit organization of your choice once a quarter.
- You must be at least 16 years of age to work the Reds games.
- You will be required to complete online training and forms and attend a one-hour session at the ballpark. The current sessions are Tuesday May 11th: 6pm, 7pm, or 8pm.
- You must be able to work in a concession stand (work on a register, pour beer, grill, setup, cleanup, etc).
- You will be at the ball bark for approximately 7-8 hours and you will be on your feet this entire time without breaks. Report time is about 3 hours prior to game time and you must stay until after the game (including rain delays and extra innings)
Please contact Jennifer Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or if you would like to join our group.