Students interested in playing interscholastic sports at the university level should inform their School Counselor. Division I and II colleges require students to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. 

To qualify for eligibility, a student must maintain a certain GPA in approved college-prep classes and achieve a certain score on the ACT or SAT. 

Students interested in playing for an NAIA school can find more information here.

The student athlete should be in contact with her coach and make him/her aware of her interest in playing that sport in college.

For additional information, please visit the following websites: 

NCAA Eligibility Center


new server