In The Classroom
Seton High School recognizes that Business, Technology, and Engineering are integrated disciplines that span many different fields. Through ongoing collaboration with the University of Cincinnati, these highly relevant and contemporary courses are designed to help students meet the needs of the twenty-first century workforce by developing strong problem solving, critical thinking, collaboration, technology, and communication skills.
- Business Analytics I – This College Credit business statistics course is taught by a professor at the University of Cincinnati’s Lindner College of Business and is the introductory business course at UC’s Lindner College of Business. Students may earn up to 3 college credits upon successful completion of the course
- Business Analytics II - This College Credit course is the next course in the sequence at UC's Lindner College of Business. Students apply foundations of statistics to solving business problems. Students may earn up to 3 college credits upon successful completion of the course.
- Foundations of Engineering - This hands-on College Credit course is designed to introduce students to many different engineering fields, including mechanical, chemical, and electrical engineering. Students may earn up to 2 college credits upon successful completion of the course.
- Engineering Models I - This College Credit course is an intensive course designed for students serious about pursuing a career in Engineering. Students may earn up to 2 college credits upon successful completion of the course.
- Computer Science – This project-based course can be taken as a Mathematics elective or a general elective and introduces students to fields in Computer Science and Technology.
Please see our Curriculum Guide for full course descriptions.