Why Give to Seton?
- In the 2015-2016 school year, fifty-one percent of the student body required some amount of financial aid.
- Ninety percent of families that applied for financial aid demonstrated financial aid need of $1,000 or more.
- The total amount of tuition aid needed was $1,546,241.
- The total amount Seton awarded in tuition assistance was $922,541.
- Ten percent of students are on academic or merit scholarship.
- The total amount of academic or merit scholarship awarded was $144,200.
- The average amount of tuition aid given over the past 5 years has been $905,620.
- Seventy-eight percent of the graduating class of 2016 earned more than $11.2 million in scholarship awards.