Seton High School, an all-girls Catholic high school sponsored by the Sisters of Charity, seeks a full-time IT Support Assistant to join the technology department. The position entails greeting and interacting with students, staff and the Seton community and offering a warm and welcoming environment.
● Assistant to Help Desk Manager, providing coverage 7:15 am – 3:30 pm M-F in a welcoming, professional environment.
● Troubleshoot and resolve IT issues for students, faculty and staff, in a professional, efficient and timely manner.
● Assist with technical oversight of all the school’s general use of technology including desktop and laptop computer repairs, support and upgrades.
● Keeps an active inventory of all hardware, software and peripheral assets for tracking and insurance purposes.
● Support the use, deployment and return of peripheral equipment throughout the school.
● Supports various specialty computer-based applications as required.
● Assist with the maintenance of the school network and all servers as needed.
● Assists with the acquisition supplies and equipment related to technology use.
● Assists with implementing technology for adequate security to prevent data loss, corruption or physical theft and to protect users from inappropriate or destructive acts.
● Attends school events and is involved in the life of the school.
● Performs other duties as assigned by the Help Desk Manager.
● Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field.
● Current A+ Certification (Cisco and Microsoft certs are a plus)
● Lenovo certification
● Proven L2 support technician/administration experience (minimum 3 yrs)
● Advanced training on computers, computer applications/software and networks.
● Advanced knowledge of computers and computer applications relevant to education.
● Experience maintaining computer networks, computers, phone systems.
Please email a cover letter, resume and three professional references to the attention of Lisa Luebbe at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled. No phone calls please.